Transitions Asia provide people and process to drive transitions for companies
We at Transitions Asia are committed to promoting the use of Interim Management in Asia. Companies are beginning to recognize the benefits of this fast and flexible approach to ensuring that their challenges are being managed with the right experience and skills set.
As companies face changing needs in tough operating environments, they have successfully turned to:
‧ Interim CFO’s to control and manage cash while re-negotiating loans
‧ Interim Plant Managers to increase operational efficiencies
‧ Interim CEO’s to lead and align senior management teams, critical for turn-arounds
‧ Interim Sourcing & Supply Chain Managers to reduce cost
Transitions Asia has provided interim managers to operations in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India and the Middle-East. Clients like the fact that we work closely with them to understand their situation and needs quickly, and can have an interim manager at work within a matter of weeks, not months.
Fast, Focused and Flexible are words they associate with how our interim solution works.
Strategy is every CEO's job and growth is their responsibility. We give you the process that guarantees a strategy and a plan that is owned by the team not just the CEO. To learn more about our process, please click www.dpi-asia.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921692
Our client is a leading Consumer Electronics company in Hong Kong with global brands and international sales offices, as well as R & D and manufacturing operations.
To oversee daily operations of human resources functions and HR initiatives, including recruitment, employee services and HR projects to align with Company’s business strategy by ensuring maximum utilization of human resources with the collaboration of line department. The HR Leader will lead and coach learning and development programs.
- To plan and monitor manpower resources and recruit right candidates to keep pace with development plans meet the manpower and talent requirements of various line departments.
- To provide efficient and professional services and support to internal customers to ensure staff welfare are properly implemented and allocated.
- To analyze performance gaps of staff at all levels in the company from time to time.
- To plan, develop and monitor the implementation of human resources management strategies, policies, procedures and programs to align with the Company’s business strategy.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
Develop an individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- To work closely with training team in introducing service quality enhancement programs and product knowledge training so as to ensure the provision of a competent sales force meeting operational and management requirements.
- To monitor the administrative operations, plan and executive administrative policies and procedures including ensuring the provisions of efficient office services.
- Proven experience as HR Director
- Fully understanding the way of organization operations to meet Company’s objectives
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus
- Minimum of 15 years experience and must have a solid track record and expertise in the areas of selection & staffing, manpower planning, compensation & benefits, organization development and training & development
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good command of English and Chinese, both written & verbal, including Mandarin