PSD Group is a leading global recruiter, headquartered in London, with 7 offices worldwide. We have been successfully recruiting in Asia since 1996, with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
PSD Group employs sector specialists in Banking & Financial Services; Property & Construction; Technology; Commerce & Industry who provide search, selection and contingent recruitment solutions and who operate in the senior and executive marketplace across Asia Pacific.
If you are exploring career opportunities, are looking to appoint your next hire or are interested in learning more about the group then please visit our website www.psdgroup.com.hk or telephone our Hong Kong office at +852 2531 2200, or Shanghai office at +86 21 6391 6060.
PORTFOLIO, part of PSD Group, is a leading Executive Search and Selection consultancy with international offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and London. Specializing in the Hospitality, Travel and Leisure industries we have an enviable track record in successful relationships with both client and candidate. www.portfoliointernational.com
HR Manager (F&B industry)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916147
Employer Ref. 1114372
We are looking for our client, a lifestyle group of restaurants, a HR Manager to join the team in Hong Kong
Reporting to the C.E.O, As key business partner to operation, to design and implement a competitive recruitment, hospitality training & retention plan with the objective of being the ‘employer of choice’ in Hong Kong.
- Design and implement competitive recruitment strategy including review and recommendation of competitive employee benefit programs, set up and maintain recruitment channels and monitor regular competitor’s benefit trends.
- Design and implement an effective orientation program which instill the company values
- Review, improve and implement an effective employment performance review process.
- Work closely with business unit to create a training road map for each position.
- Plan and execute employee engagement program aim to improve employee communication.
- Prepare various reports and analysis for management review.
- Organise recruitment and training support for new units opening.
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years working experience of which 2 years in supervisory level.
- Strong recruitment experience in F&B industry preferably with western style restaurant.
- Good command of written and verbal English and Chinese.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skill.
- Proficiency in MsOffice - Excel & Word.
- Operation experience or F&B training will be an advantage.
- Strong problem solving skill and resourceful.
To apply, please forward to us your update profile in MS WORD FORMAT to Anne Thibault
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.