jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992761
Employer Ref. 500470/001
A leading professional services firm is seeking for an experienced HR Manager (HRBP) join the dversified HR team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the HR Manager (HRBP) will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- advising business lines on recruitment, performance management, and talent retention
- looking into staff employee relations issues
- involving in organizational structuring, talent management, job matching and staff deployment for various business units and support functions
- participating in ad-hoc projects when required
The suitable candidate shall meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or related disciplines
- minimum of 5 years of HR Generalist experience
- sound knowledge of employment ordinance and HR regulations
- able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- excellent presentation skills, fluent in both English and Chinese
Excellent career prospect can be expected for the suitable candidate.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.