HR Manager / Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833386
Employer Ref. HKND00140
- Oversee the full spectrum of human resources functions including talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management and strategic human resources planning to support organizational goal
- Lead and supervise the team to facilitate and expedite recruitment process for office vacancies to achieve the business objectives.
- Establish a professional, standardized and seamless recruitment process to ensure recruitment standards are aligned with the organization goals
- Provide constructive advice on effective staffing / hiring strategies to hiring managers
- Formulate and implement staffing strategies, which ensure the effective recruitment and retention of high quality employees
- Develop and implement all necessary HR policies and procedures
- Provide pragmatic advice to effectively manage and resolve human capital issues whilst ensuring all activities conform to regulatory / legislative requirements
- University graduate in Human Resources, Organizational/Industrial Psychology or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience including at least 3 years focusing on recruitment
- Candidates with both agency and inhouse experience are most preferred
- Experienced in manage recruitment funnel and candidate sourcing mapping
- Able to communicate with people at all levels of the organization and cope with a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to multi task and prioritize effectively
- Self-driven, knowledgeable, well-organized with strong leadership skills and eagerness to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager
We offer 5 days work, medical benefit and competitive salary to the right candidate.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.