jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992530
Employer Ref. 3686710/001
Our client is a leading financial services provider seeking an experienced HR Manager to lead in the execution of all HR matters to support the business sectors based on a good understanding of the firm-wide business strategy and its implications from the Human Resources perspectives.
Our client is a leading financial services provider with an established presence in Hong Kong offering retail, consumer and commercial banking amongst other key financial services.
Reporting directly to the HR Head (HongHong Kong based), the selected HR professional will act as a trusted business partner and role model to ensure the HR advisory services meet the firm-wide business objectives and people-based goals.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide value-added HR generalist services and advisory support on manpower planning, recruitment and selection, employee relations, performance management, staff retention amongst other HR generalist responsibilities
- Coach, support and advise business leaders in the application of all HR policies and procedures
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of the HR strategy and performance in conjunction with senior stakeholders
- Continuously review and support delivery to ensure the business or function's operating model is aligned with firm wide strategy
- Execute and communicate to business leaders on various bank-wide HR programs and polices in support of the overall Bank strategies
- Undertake HR projects and initiatives as required and identifying areas for improvement within HR processes
- Degree educated in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- At least 5 years HR working experience ideally within a financial or professional services provider
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English and Chinese
- Able to work independently in fast-paced environment
- Experience of successfully developing and delivering a relevant and impactful Human Capital Plan
- Strong understanding of the HR Business Partner model
- Immediately Available Candidates Preferred
A newly created HR generalist opportunity within a highly reputable and growing financial services provider.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Sung on +852 2848 4778
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk