jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994439
Employer Ref. HK118682
Reporting to the HR head and leading a team of 5.
- To head and lead the HR function, looking after all aspects of human resources practices and processes
- Support career counsels and supervisors in the career development of all assigned personnel
- Researching attrition/ retention, analysing trends thorough headcount and exit data and recommending appropriate course of action.
- Be responsible for all daily HR affairs
- Implementation, monitor and improve HR policies, procedures and systems to improve operational efficiency to meet business goals
- Liaise with senior management, manage and improve performance appraisal system
- Manage monthly payroll administration
- Assist in projects required by management such as Talent Acquisition and employee Relations
- University graduate preferably in the discipline of human resources management or business administration
- Minimum of 8-10 years of work experience in HR
- Regional exposure is highly essential
- Solid experience in project management as well as staff relations and communication programs
- Fast paced, strong business sense, flexible and driven individual
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
To apply please send across your CV by clicking 'Apply' with job ref no. as HK118682. Alternatively you may also send across your CV to Crystal Shih at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 29196203
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.