jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836543
Employer Ref. 3670430/001
We are looking for a high potential C&B Manager / Assistant Manager for a leading FMCG Group in Hong Kong. They are looking for someone with a dynamic and "can-do" attitude to act as a Business Partner, servicing some of their accounts while leading the C&B function in the company.
Our client is a leading FMCG group with business reaching to the global market.
- Reporting to the HR Head, you will be a crucial part of the Corporate HR team that provides full-set HR consultation and support.
- Lead the C&B functions in the company with the support of a small team, from Annual Salary Review, Benchmarking exercises, Job gradings to Benefits review etc.
- Design and develop C&B policies and programs to drive business behaviour
- Manage HRIS related enhancement, issues and projects. Communicate with the users and vendor to ensure system efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyze compensation policies, government regulations and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan.
- Supervise and consolidate daily C&B operations including payroll admin, taxation, MPF and insurance etc.
- Manage, lead and coach younger staff to grow and work together with the business. Build a dynamic and energetic culture within the team.
They offer Excellent package with career development opportunity.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kammy Lam on +852 2848 4711
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk