jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781635
Employer Ref. HK115904
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for aligning human resources processes and solutions to meet the business needs of multiple client groups. Administers and executes human resource policies, programs and practices, including planning, organizing, developing, implementing, and coordination. This individual is also responsible for tactical implementation of a variety of human resources programs and initiatives and must keep current on labor laws and regulations in order to ensure company's legal compliance through policy setting, practice standards, and advice to management. Job Responsibilities:
- Supports and enhances the human resources strategic plan while responding to the needs of the business units. Leads key human resources processes and initiatives such as talent acquisition, on-boarding, learning and development, performance management, employee engagement, retention and change management.
- Ensures proper administration of and compliance with all labor laws and regulations.
- Serves as advocate to both employee and company regarding employee performance as well as day-to-day working environment. Counsel employees and/or managers regarding a variety of issues.
- Participates in recruiting efforts either by working closely with staff or directly recruiting for positions.
- Manages compensation process to ensure adherence to company guidelines by counseling managers regarding offers as well as salary increases. Monitors salary/grade levels for competitiveness in industry and fairness in company.
- Assists other team members in supporting, organizing and executing HR departmental projects related to the efficient and compliant operation of the HR Department.
- Analyzes data, identifies trends and recommends solutions to improve employee satisfaction, performance, and retention.
- Participates in/leads special human resources projects and initiatives (e.g., improving communication, training, etc.) to ensure successful and timely implementation.
- Conducts research, manages projects and timelines, participates as a hands-on contributor on teams and committees toward the successful completion of various HR Initiatives.
- Keeps management informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of objectives, and those which are not being addressed adequately at the line management level.
- Develop and lead learning & development related to development, communication, implementation, and facilitation of training programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field and 5+ years experience in a similar role;Masters Degree a plus
- Solid human resources generalist background
- Ability to analyze, plan and execute corporate initiatives
- Requires effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to present ideas, and/or facts and recommendations effectively
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries/complaints and facilitate conflict resolution.
- Must have strong computer skills, including proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent follow up and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task. Ability to work independently with little direction
- Interpersonal and team skills with ability to professionally interact with all levels of personnel required
- Excellent written communication skills
- Expert knowledge of labor laws governing employment issues
- Solid ability to conduct complete, objective investigations and document findings
Solid knowledge of human resource disciplines, including recruiting, performance management, coaching, training and development.
Interested candidates may apply by clicking 'Apply' along with job ref no. as HK115904 or send across your CV to Aditi Mehta at email@example.com. You may also call +852 2919 6216 for a confidential discussion.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.