jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837206
Employer Ref. 3666930/001
We are looking for a seasoned HR Manager to oversee and manage all aspects of HR practices and processes for a Luxury Retail Brand with International market presence. You will work closely with the business management to consult and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
Our client is a multi-national Retail Brand with stores all over the major cities in the world. They are looking for HR Manager with International exposures to work as a true Business Partner with their Local teams and Headquarter.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the Headquarter's directions and overal business strategy.
- Manage and provide HR services, including Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training Initiatives, Employee Relations and Talent Development etc.
- Work closely with the local team and Overseas HQ on business directions and how HR can cater to achieve the objectives.
- Work on the Recruitment strategies and headcount planning while providing end-to-end recruitment and selection process.
- Manage annual HR projects including Salary review, Market bench-marking, Performance appraisal, Benefits review etc.
- Understand the needs of all levels to provide valuable HR services that is fair to all levels in the company.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned.
- At least 7-10 years' of experience working in the HR field, with considerable time spending in the Retail industry.
- Bachelor holder of HRM or relevant discipline.
- Approachable, articulate with good presentation skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
- Prior experience in the Retail industry is a MUST and MNC is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication in both English and Chinese.
Our client would offer international exposures and career development for the right candidate.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kammy Lam on +852 2848 4711
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk