jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993424
Employer Ref. HK118001
- Provide HR services to Head Office and Worldwide office such as Talent Acquisition, Organization Development, Employee Relations and HR policies
- Participate in recruitment process such as identify job requirements, shortlist candidates, conduct interviews and package recommendation
- Review and execute the Performance Management System and the Performance Banding Panels to build a strong performance culture and drive continuous improvement of performance.
- Oversee the Talent Management process and partner with the business with any Employee Development and Employee relations issues.
- Be the project lead to review and implement HR policies, procedures and contract templates applied to Head Office and Worldwide Offices to ensure compliance to local legislations and well communicated to employees
- Provide advice and guideline to managers to develop high potential staff or address under-performance cases.
- University graduate preferably in the discipline of human resources management or business administration.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in the human resources area of which at least 3 years in managerial position.
- Well versed with prevailing HR practices and solid regional exposure is a definite advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build effective business relationship people at all levels.
- Able to manage mutli-tasks and work under tight time frame.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage.
If you're a confident, dynamic HR professional, looking for challenges, click on the "Apply" button or contact Adrian Lui at +852 2919 6127 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK118001. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.