East Ocean Gourmet Group Limited
East Ocean Gourmet Group (EOGG) is an F&B enterprise celebrating its 33rd anniversary in 2015. A member of Stan Group of Companies, since March 2014, EOGG has been operating under new management that is tasked to embark on various reforms to revitalize and diversify its business with a view to transforming a traditional Cantonese restaurant chain into a leading F&B hub in Hong Kong. EOGG now invites high calibre candidates to join its management team.
HR Officer (Recruitment & Employee Relationship)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004821779
- Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment activities including candidate sourcing channels, posting job advertisement, interview arrangement, preparing employment contract etc.
- Sourcing and evaluating the effectiveness of different advertising media and recruitment channels
- Promote Employer Branding by coordinating with different NGOs and Universities
- Assist in on-boarding and off-boarding functions.
- Handle employee communications projects/programs
- Organize regular events and activities regarding staff relations.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience in F&B
- Experience in various recruitment events such as job fair, campus hiring, recruitment talk etc. is preferable
- Well verse with HK Employment Ordinance and related legislation
- Proficiency in EXCEL and MS Office, Chinese Word Processing
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, assertive independent, attention to details.
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your resume with your current and expected salary (Please quote the position applied and job reference in your application) to the Human Resources Manager, Please click apply or mail to East Ocean Gourmet Group, 8/F, China Paint Building, 1163 Canton Road, Mongkok, H.K.
Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.