jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834753
Employer Ref. 508210/001
Excellent opportunity for candidate who is looking to further develop within HR in a well-known bank.
- deliver cost effective and efficient Resourcing administrative support to ensure all processing services are well supported
- assist the on boarding process by conducting induction session to new joiners and handling personal documents of new joiners after induction session
- ensure excellent customer service is provided to various stakeholders including candidates and new joiners during on-boarding process
- support annual HR projects such as pay review exercise and annual bonus payment
- handle ad-hoc projects or any other administrative duties as required
- Bachelor degree in business, related field or equivalent experience is preferred
- broad knowledge of Human Resources operations and processes
- detail-minded with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- ability to coordinate and control a variety of assignments simultaneously
- good team player
- fluency in English and Cantonese is essential
About the company:
This well-recognised bank offers a great working environment and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic culture.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.