jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836306
Employer Ref. 3184940/001
A leading international financial institution, our client is seeking a hands-on HR Officer to support the existing Regional HR department in an all rounded HR generalist position.
Our client is leading multinational financial services provider specialising in Investment Banking, Private Banking and Asset Management amongst other key financial products.
Working closely with the Head of HR, the selected HR officer will be involved in a broad range of HR activities and will require a flexible, customer focused approach to meet the needs of the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality advice and support to managers and employees across a wide range of HR related issues
- Assist in all round HR functions and duties including recruitment and selection, compensation & benefits, payroll administration, learning & development amongst other key HR duties as required
- Responsible for internal and external communication
- Perform administrative duties such as database management, negotiate with vendors, coordinate staff engagement activities etc.
- Ensure the HR system is up to date and accurate at all times
- Assist in formulation and implementation of HR polices
- Work closely with HR team in ad hoc duties
- Holder of diploma or above in Human Resources Management or other relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of HR experience within the financial or professional services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Passion to drive initiatives and implement polices
- Proactive and can do attitude
- Good knowledge in C&B operations is preferred
- Immediately available candidates will have an advantage
Exciting career development opportunity within a leading financial services provider with attractive benefits package.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Sung on +852 2848 4778
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk