Yuneec International Co., Limited
Founded in Hong Kong in 1999, Yuneec International is the world leader in electric aviation. Yuneec recently received a strategic investment from Intel and strives to expand its operations. We're looking for top talent to help us continue our growth. Yuneec was founded on a passion for innovation, creativity, and accessibility. We believe in creating a future through technology where everyone can capture a broader perspective from above.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915359
Drones is the future, come work with us!
We're looking for top talents to help us continue our growth.
- Provide professional HR services including staffing, payroll, benefits, contracts/leaves management in a timely and accurate manner
- Partner with managing director & HR Director to address employee cases and ensure smooth HR operation
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of HR policies and practices
- Maintain and update personnel data in HRIS
- Prepare HR letters and HR reports
- Participate in HR initiatives and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- College degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of stable HR working experience
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, HR-related regulations and Taxation Law
- Mature, responsible and detail-oriented
- Able to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS words and excel
- Proficient in both written & spoken in English, Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- HKID Card Holders.
Immediate availability is an advantage.