jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915834
Employer Ref. 12925
- Global well-known brand
- Dynamic working culture
- Sizable firm exposure
- Provide full spectrum of HR services including recruitment, talent management, C&B, L&D, performance management and staff relations
- Work with business units to assess business and provide appropriate HR services and support accordingly
- Prepare HR-related statics and reports on a regular basis
- Assist HR managers in implementing ad-hoc HR projects
- Bachelor's degree required, at least 3 years of relevant experience gained from sizable organization
- A self-starter who is flexible, well-organized and detail-minded
- Strong sense of responsibility with a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Cecilia Tao on +852 2833 4115 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.