Advance Resources Personnel Consultants Limited
Established in 1994, Advance Resources is one of the leading head hunters and recruitment agencies in Hong Kong and China. Our firm specializes in the financial services markets, particularly in advising and placements of mid-market segmentations for major investment and commercial banks, fund houses, asset management, general and life insurance companies, Information Technology (IT), engineering, leading employers of major multinational conglomerates.
Our consultants are the reasons for our success. We employ experienced human resources director, previous industry specialist and investment banker, who are each experts in their respective markets. We understand an employer’s corporate culture and values and can offer professional and impartial advice to our candidates, as well as to provide the best match of candidates to our employers.
HR Officer - (Banking, 12 months Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917350
Our client, a multinational banking in the world is looking for high caliber candidate to fill the following position.
- Delivers cost effective and efficient administrative support to ensure all processing services are well supported
- Plays a supporting role in ensuring the service level of offshore teams, such as managing the process of document flow between HK and offshore teams, running reports that tract their performance, and guiding them to meet the SLA)
- Handles ad-hoc projects or any other administrative duties as required
- Seeks opportunities to streamline, re-engineer, standardize and automate HR processes to achieve synergy and cost savings without compromising service quality
- Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with section B.1.2 of the Group Operations FIM.
- Maintain and observe company internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators. Foster a compliance culture and implement Group Compliance Policy by managing compliance risk in liaison with the Head of Group Compliance, Regional Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources are in place and training is provided, and optimizing relations with regulators.
- Acts with courageous integrity and behaves according to company’s values during the day to day operations within the team
- Associate Degree / Higher Diploma or above
- HR experience in banking and finance is preferred
- Knowledge of GHRS is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
“Interested parties, please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number via APPLY button”
For other job opportunities, please visit www.arpcl.com
Please join as our Facebook fans in order to receive update news:www.facebook.com/arpcl