Hung Fook Tong Holdings Limited
Established in 1986 and listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited on 4 July 2014, Hung Fook Tong is a modern wellness concept food and beverage enterprise, offering a comprehensive range of products. The Company is currently having 126 retail shops network in China and Hong Kong and extensive wholesaling sales coverage in Hong Kong and overseas. To cope with our rapid growth, we are inviting high calibers to apply for the following post:
HR Officer (HRD-adv-1027)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920539
- Perform full spectrum of HR services including recruitment & selection, compensation and benefits, performance management and employee relations;
- Execute the monthly payroll calculation, and ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the payroll processing;
- Liaise with various department in reviewing payroll system and policy to ensure a smooth payroll cycle;
- Assist in leaveadministration, tax returns, MPF contributions or staff engagement and other C&B related matters for the corporate level;
- Support in the operations of recruitment and staff selection, including staff on-boarding;
- Prepare and analyze various HR regular and management reports for Management team;&
- Support ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in C&B areas, preferably in retail industry;
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance, Employee Compensation Ordinance, other Labor Legislation and other employment related regulations;
- Proactive, detail-minded, organized, attention to numbers and strong analytical skills; &
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary (quoting Employer Ref:) to HR Department at Taclon Industrial Centre, 11-13 Dai King Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, N.T or browse our website www.hungfooktong.com.
Personal Information Collection Statement-Applicants’ personal information will be used for the recruitment and employment matters only; information will be kept in strict confidence; information of unsuccessful applicants will be shredded after recruitment process; subject to provisions under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, applicants have right to access and make corrections of their personal data.