Figure Heads Consultants Limited, incorporated since 1992, is dedicated to providing superb professional executive search and staffing services for various multinational conglomerates in Asia.
We have long enjoyed reputable track records, which was attained through the support of a team of experienced professional consultants.
Figure Heads provides a wide range of service covering Global Asian Executive Search, Recruitment Service of both permanent and contract staff, Outplacement, and Training & Executive Development Programs.
Coupled with our extensive database, we possess the latest workstations, software programs, as well as various research and recruitment channels that enable us to effectively conduct the perfect match tailor-made for our clients' needs.
HR Officer - Compensation & Benefits
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992796
Employer Ref. TH-027
Our client is a leading financial institution in Hong Kong. Due to the expansion of the company, they are looking for a high-calibre candidate to join the HR team:
H R Officer - Compensation & Benefits
- Perform full spectrum of C&B functions including but not limited to monthly payroll process, MPF administration, and employee benefits matters;
- Assist in C&B projects such as annual salary review, annual budget exercise, and medical insurance renewal etc.;
- Review and implement C&B policies and to ensure in compliance to local legislation;
- Handle queries related to payroll and benefits administration issues;
- Prepare regular HR reports for the purpose of management review;
- Support in HR Information System maintenance and enhancement;
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as required.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines;
- 5 years of relevant experience in sizable organization;
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other employment related regulations;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Hands-on experience on HRIS or MRC system is of prime consideration;
- Attentive to details, numeric sensitive, and able to work independently;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer.
Would interested parties, please forward your full resume with current & expected salary and availability in MS WORD FORMAT to us.
All information will be kept in strict confidence and will be used only for recruitment-related purposes.