jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995637
Employer Ref. 3829180/001
This position will be a good opportunity for driven individual who would like to take on a HR Generalists Position in a Hong Kong SME Company.
Our client is well known manufacturer focused in air aviation . It currently employs more than 1500 employees around the world and 20 people is located in Hong Kong Office. To support their grow in Hong Kong and China, they are looking for a HR Generalist to join them.
- Handle full around of HR Services including Recruitment, L&D and C&B
- Report directly to HR Director in Shanghai and Managing Director in Hong Kong for dispute cases
- Manage HR Documents and files in HRIS
- Prepare HR letters and headcount reports
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of HR policies and practices and ensure procedures meet business needs and are in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Assist in staff insurance and fringe benefit administration
- Work closely with top management
- Verify monthly payroll and related offshore office reports ;
- Arrange the coordination in training and development aspect.
- Implement, coordinate employee relations activities to drive engagement and retention.
- High Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 4 years stable and all-round HR working experience with minimum of 1 years' experience in supervisory level
- Mature and able to work independently and under pressure, strong communication skills, capable of communicating with people at all levels; plus perform multi-task
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, planning & organizational skills are essential
- Good IT Skill - Proficient in MS Office including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word processing.
- Proficient in both written & spoken in English, Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Well organized, detail oriented, responsible and able to handle multi tasks.
- Candidates who are immediately available would have an advantage
- Corporate Office in Ngau Tau Kok
- 5 Days work
- Opportunity to have 360 Exposure in HR
- Attractive remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Emrys Lam on +852 3602 2413.
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk