HR Officer, Global Banking Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834726
Employer Ref. 313-081016-CC
Human Resources leads the implementation of people strategy in line with business objectives. It facilitates talent management, succession planning and employee mobility while defining and overseeing frameworks that support employee performance management, reward, learning and development, resourcing and engagement.
- Delivers cost effective and efficient Resourcing administrative support to ensure all processing services are well supported.
- Assists the on boarding process by conducting induction session to new joiners and handling personal documents of new joiners after induction session
- Assists in handling general customer enquiries by liaising with various parties in collecting facts and information, and ensures excellent customer service is provided to various stakeholders including candidates and new joiners during onboarding process
- Supports annual projects such as pay review exercise and annual bonus payment
- Handles ad hoc projects or any other administrative duties as required
- Seeks opportunities to streamline, re-engineer, standardize and automate Human Resources processes to achieve synergy and cost savings without compromising service quality
- Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting
- Acts with courageous integrity and behaves according to the Group's values during the day to day operations within the team
- Bachelor degree in business, related field or equivalent experience is preferred
- Broad knowledge of Human Resources operations and processes
- Candidates with 1-2 years experience in HR/recruitment are advantageous
- Fresh graduates with internship experience are also welcome
- Detail minded with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to coordinate and control a variety of assignments simultaneously.
- Good team player
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is essential
Interested candidates please forward full resumes with current/last and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk