HR Officer - Payroll (Up to 20k)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996221
Employer Ref. 3505220/001
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an HR Officer to join a well-known financial services company. The successful candidate will be responsible for full spectrum payroll process and C&B functions for the Hong Kong office.
Our client is a well-known financial services company specializing in insurance, wealth management, asset management and investment management. They are currently looking for an HR Officer to be responsible for full spectrum C&B functions including payroll for over 1000 headcounts.
- Responsible for monthly payroll, incentives and final payments
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the payroll process
- Prepare payroll-related reports for management review
- Responsible for handling C&B matters, such as MPF, Insurance, Employee Benefits, etc.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience doing payroll
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application with excellent excel skills
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Immediately available/short notice
- 5 day work week
- Attractive remuneration package
- MNC Exposure
- Work life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Katrina Ching on +852 3602 2438.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk