ZION International Recruitment Services Limited
ZION International is a leading boutique recruitment firm based in Hong Kong and serves clients in Greater China and Singapore. Our clients include some most successful conglomerates and listed companies in Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Singapore, and some rapidly growing companies with great potential to be the future market leaders. We are proud to be part of our clients’ success story. For details about our company, please refer to www.zionzp.com.
HR Officer, Technology Group, Base in Shenzhen, Fresh Graduate Welcome
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834946
Our client is a Chinese conglomerate technology group based in Shenzhen and has global business presence. Growing quickly across APAC, they are looking for a high calibre HR Officer (Recruitment and C&B) to join their team. This role offers HK contract and working visa and requires frequent travel to Shenzhen office.
Reporting into the APAC HR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the HR Manager on regional recruitment
• Analysing salary reports to determine competitive compensation plan.
• Overseeing the designing compensation and benefits strategy and ensuring full compliance of the C&B programs
• Working closely with APAC HR Manager to deliver total solutions concerning all compensation related matters
• Designing and reviewing pay plans, LTI, STI in line with business strategies to help attract and retain top-notch talent
• Taking an active role in the annual salary survey project and year-end C&B process
• Preparing compensation reports, analysis and metrics - and making timely and appropriate recommendation to senior management
• Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Psychology or related disciplines
• Minimum 2 years of HR experience in sizable companies
• Fresh graduates with excellent academic results will also be considered
• Well-organized, detail-minded with strong sense of responsibility
• Self motivated and able to work under a fast pace and dynamic environment
• A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good command in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
• French speaking is a plus
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please submit your MS Word resume to JobsDB or call Susan Gao directly on +852-3916-4064 for a confidential discussion.
To email us, please refer to the email address in the link below: