jobsDB ref: JHK100003005221050
Employer Ref. 567830/001
A global leader in the Financial services industry is looking for a professional HR representative to join their busy and rewarding team.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role will be mainly responsible for the smooth HR operational tasks particularly within the on-boarding and management of candidates into the business.
This role is an exciting contract role initially for 5 months but can extend depending on the business needs and performance of the candidate.
- Manage the smooth oon-boarding activities
- Ensure exit procedure with relevant documents & conduct exit meeting
- responsible for data system input/maintenance
- liaise with various departments for the smooth transition of new staff as-well as being involved in decision making improvement opportunities with regards to policy (where applicable), efficiency and customer service, e.g. ad hoc communication, process improvements
- Working with the Head of HR Solutions on ad-hoc projects and amployee relationship management
- Assist with other tasks such as medical, insurances, morgage loans, MPF etc.
- Minimal of 3 years experience in HR operations
- Previous experience within on-boarding duties ideally within a financial services industry but not essential
- Strong communication skills in English, Cantonese and advantage Mandarin but not essential
- Systems skills Particularly 'Peoplesoft' is an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Immediately available and committed
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.