HR & Recruitment Officer
Talent Tree Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921122
My client a global advisory firm are currently looking for a HR & Recruitment Officer to join their HR team. This opportunity will provide the successful candidate with great exposure and the opportunity to development their HR experience further.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver and develop core HR services in a professional and efficient manner, including recruitment, on boarding, staff departures, HR information systems, and training & development
- Provide front line support and advice on all people related issues. Proactively and effectively manage cases through to completion, ensuring events are progressed robustly without delay.
- Act as a key point of contact for line managers for employee relations issues and provide advice and guidance in line with policies and procedures, employment law and best practice
- Managing end to end recruitment processes for administrative roles
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a HR Generalist role
- Ability to communicate effectively externally & internally (at all levels) as required
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure with time sensitive deadlines
- Natural self-starter, proactive and able to thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Can demonstrate attention to detail and good analytical skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Talent Tree Limited
About Talent Tree Limited
Talent Tree is a leading specialist Human Resources recruitment business, focusing on senior and mid-senior permanent and interim placements across commerce and financial services. Combining great recruitment processes with established networks of exceptional candidates, Talent Tree has a proven track record delivering great results—and getting it right first time.