Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922441
Employer Ref. TS-160140
Our client is an US based Banking corporation provides a full range of banking products for business and personal needs is seeking for a HR Specialist to support their daily operations.
- Provide HR admin support to HRG for Country Global Functions (on hiring system process, coordinate with candidates on forms completion, staff movements process etc)
- Support for Talent Development activities
- L&D admin support for all country training programs
- Manage pre-course exercise of leadership programs
- Handle P2P process, HR and L&D reporting
- Perform as HR Generalist role, including hiring and HR advisory
- Responsible for L&D activities, including as trainer and training program management
- Possess a bachelor degree with 2 years with Human Resources background preferred
- Mature, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately available (Highly preferred)