HR Specialist (C&B Payroll Focus) Near Native English (45Kp/m)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831171
Employer Ref. BBBH21825
Our client is a reputable and well-established Asset Management firm. They are looking for a HR Specialist (Payroll & C&B focused) to for the Asia Pacific region. The ideal candidate will be a flexible with international mindset who also has relevant experience and payroll exposure gained in Financial Institutions. Near native English candidate is highly preferred.
Successful candidate will be given an amazing opportunity to in a dynamic and enriching environment as well as gaining the operation in a growing institution.
- Conduct annual salary benchmarks in regards of bonus, employee benefits, manpower planning and budgeting
- Prepare and maintain the hiring records and various reports for management review
- Prepare summary for benefit-in-kinds including housing benefits of expatriate management
- Oversee the payroll, pensions, taxation administration for regional offices in Asia Pacific region
- Administer and consolidate bonus and reward schemes as well as operation policy
- Answer payroll queries from employees and follow internal procedures related to pre/post payroll audits
- Implementation and improve existing C&B policies and programs (i.e. medical scheme, staff cost budgeting etc.)
- Assist in ad hoc project as assigned
- Bachelor degree holder with excellent communication skills (near native English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
- 5+ years relevant HR experience with Asset Management firm, Financial Intuitions (Investment Bank, Private Bank etc.)
- Flexible, cheerful with international mindset
- Must be familiar with HRIS System, HK Employment Ordinance, MPF and taxation legislations
- Immediately available
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.