jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783693
Employer Ref. BBBH21666
Our client is a well-established IT&T service provider with great exposure worldwide. They are currently looking for a HRBP for the Project Team to join their organization. With fast-pace working environment, candidate with great flexibility and personality will be a strong fit for this position.
- Play an active role in employee relations to project team members
- Manage the function of compensation and Benefits
- Work closely with Senior management on discussing and implementing HR policies and programs
- Creatively work with management team to revamp/ review performance programs
- Manage recruitment functions for the business
- Degree holder with Excellent command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Relevant experience in IT&T sector with at least 5 years or more as a HR Generalist
- Hands-on, responsible, able to handle pressure and make deadlines
- Flexible, positive and great team player
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter quoting reference JO#21666 in the subject header with your current and expected salary, which we will use to review applications. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.