Fiducia is a business consulting specialist and service provider established in Hong Kong in 1982. From our four offices in Hong Kong and China, our team of over 100 professionals support international companies with business activities in Greater China.
Through providing China insight for over 30 years, our history shows our depth of experience. Our clients benefit from our integrated services that include finance & accounting, corporate and trade services, consulting and recruiting. By combining local expertise with international know-how, Fiducia offers trustworthy advice and high-quality service.
Join one of our multinational teams located in the energetic cities of Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen. We are looking for highly motivated candidates to personally and professionally grow and develop with us in the future.
HRBP – Talent & Engagement
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831499
- Report to Head of Human Resources based in HK
- Partner with Management Team & Service Managers to develop and drive solutions on Talent Management & Development as well as Engagement
- Collaborate, Develop, Implement and Review Talent Plan, Succession & Career Planning, Managerial & Leadership Programs to support our corporate goals and business needs
- Advise and Adopt, Keep up-to-date with Best Practices on Acquisition and Onboarding for new Talents
- Support our people to Elevate to cope with our growing & challenging business environment
- Source, Lead and Promote Staff Activities for Brand Awareness, CSR, People Integration as well as Engagement for 50+ people in HK within approved budget
- Communicate and Share Best Practices with counterparts in China on the above-mentioned areas
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Mandarin
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in multi-national environment
- Passionate, Resourceful & Well-organised with Talent Growth & Engagement
- Make sound recommendations, judgements & decisions on Talent Development initiatives
- Experienced in sourcing, planning, coordinating & implementing Staff Activities
- Experienced in design, facilitation & follow up of People Integration & Leadership Programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (able to interact, influence and partner with people from different units and at all levels)
- Certified Practitioner in Talent Tools such as DISC, MBTI, 360 Degree, EQ, etc.; or related professional qualification will be an advantage
Please submit your full CV with cover letter, current and expected salary, and availability to email@example.com. If you do not hear from us within four weeks, you can assume that your application is unsuccessful. Application without salary expectation will not be considered.