HRIS Analyst, Asia Pacific
Arrow Asia Pac Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922715
As an HRIS Analyst, you will be responsible for day-to-day support and system maintenance within Arrow HR system (Workday) with a focus on transaction workflow/approval mapping and automation. Ensure data integrity for all HR systems including Workday, LDAP, HR Website and other HR related systems. Document system processes and procedures and assist in the training of end-users across the Asia Pacific region.
- Analyze HR processes and makes recommendations for new solutions, improvements, and/or enhancements via the use of technology. Work with various business partners to determine requirements. Oversees the specifications, development and implementation of new or redesigned workflows, reports, and procedures for the Company HRIS system.
- Partner with HR Solution Center and HRBPs to work through associate issues that arise out of system use. Document all research within Workday system troubleshooting via CA Tickets system.
- Acts as HRIS Administrator including managing user system access and maintenance of system tables. Ensure all access is appropriate per country, state, and local legislations based on privacy laws and company policies.
- Collaborate with IT department on the maintenance and support of data integrations with internal business systems. Work with clients and outside applications and vendors to design/implement new integrations, including requirements gathering, specification development, testing, and implementation. Create test scripts and conduct unit and user acceptance testing to ensure requirements are met.
- Documents and maintains accurate and thorough HRIS end-user processes and procedures. Develops training materials and assists in the training of department and field staff on HRIS access and utilization.
- Develop and maintain HR dashboards in the HRIS system to help influence and drive strategy, automating the delivery where possible. Summarize and report data in executive-ready formats that tell a comprehensive story, and allow for effective decision making.
- Support day-to-day HRIS user requests and respond to help desk inquiries as assigned, soliciting feedback as necessary
- Performs all other system related duties as may be required by the needs of the business.
Academic Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information System, Computer Science or related field
- 3 -5 year of HRIS related experience. Workday system experience preferred
- Proficient verbal and written skills in English
- Strong problem solving, analytical, critical thinking and attention to detail skills
Working for one of the most innovative names in global electronics distribution, you’ll enjoy an attractive salary and benefits package that includes a 5-day work week, Annual Leave, and training, etc.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Arrow Asia Pac Ltd
About Arrow Asia Pac Ltd
Arrow Electronics, an award-winning Fortune 138 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2013 sales of $21.4 billion. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 58 countries and territories.
Arrow Asia Pac Ltd, a business unit of Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), is one of Asia-Pacific’s leading electronic component distributors. In addition to its regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Arrow Asia Pac operates 62+ sales offices, four primary distribution centers and 14 local warehousing facilities in 13 countries/territories across Asia.
Providing a full range of semiconductors, passive, electromechanical and connector products from over 260 leading international and local suppliers, Arrow Asia Pac serves more than 10,000 original equipment and contract manufacturers and commercial customers in Asia-Pacific. Visit us at www.arrowasia.com.