Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
HRIS Analyst / Senior Analyst - Investment Banking (up to 60K)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919994
Employer Ref. 91M0078922
Our client, an international Investment Bank is currently recruiting for an additional HRIS Analyst / Senior Analyst - APAC to join their expanding team:
- Provide daily functional support to HRIS on regional and global levels
- Manage HRIS operational risk, on system infrastructure and data protection
- Provide HRIS solutions/support on HR operational report, dashboard, budget, forecast, compensation review processes
- Monitor the regional practice on data quality in HR systems
- Provide business analysis on functionalities and requirements
- Manage the projects of HR system implementations and functional enhancement
- Work closely with external vendor, Global HRIS, and other internal departments on system implementation and support
- Create and provide HR analytics reports to management and users
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, IT or Business related disciplines
- Over 8 years of relevant HRIS and project management experience; experience in financial institutions is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good analytical skills and attentive to details
- Good organization and communication skills
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
Competitive package and remuneration will be offer to the selected candidate.
Interested parties kindly apply via "Apply Now" or send your CV to email@example.com.