David James Recruitment Limited
David James Recruitment was founded on the principle that technology professionals in the Asia region need an industry specialist recruiter who understands their needs. Our company is formed by a group of successful and experienced recruiters, most with at least five years in the industry. Currently focusing on providing recruitment solutions to our clients in the Asia region, our aim is to be the leading brand in the market
At David James Recruitment, our consultants really do understand technology versus business, and how it all fits together. But more importantly, we make sure that we work hard to understand you and what you are looking for. So not only can you expect to work with someone who really knows your market, we will also know how you fit in.
David James Recruitment is currently based in Hong Kong, with a remit to expand into other major locations across Asia to service our clients. We offer services in retained and contingency search for permanent, interim management / contract and onsite staff, including recruitment solutions for large scale projects.
(Workday) HRIS Manager, APAC – Global Luxury Retail Group – HK$55k – 70k
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991490
Our Client is one of the Global Luxury Retail Group with a successful record and outstanding performance across the globe. They have been aggressively expanding the business across the Globe in the past 20 years. They are currently looking for the HRIS Manager in the APAC IT Team to manage the Global HRIS and Local payroll systems, processes, as well as continuously ensuring the HRIS to deliver relevant changes and standards on the HR process and practice according to the business objectives, changes and Asia retail business model. The right candidate is expected to act as the leader to support the HRIS, administration and governance, change management and guarantee excellent standard of service for all HRIS applications used in the APAC regions.
The right candidate will be given an excellent opportunity to create and implement the best practice in the HRIS and Process.
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science and related discipline.
- Strong implementation background in HRIS projects with excellent knowledge in functional design of HRIS applications, processes and practices.
- Strong tracked record in project management and team leader roles.
- Experience and sound knowledge in Workday implementation and functions are preferred, but it is not a must.
- Relevant knowledge and experience in managing different HRIS, such as SAP HCM, SuccessFactor, PeopleSoft, HRPlus, TimeSoft, EQHR and so on.
- Experience in SharePoint implementation and administration is a plus.
- Certified PMP is preferred, but it is not a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese.
If you are interested, please email us your CV for a further discussion.