jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921202
Employer Ref. BBBH21759
- Boost the aggressive growth of Links' HRO business by generating and closing sales deals and make a difference in Links' business.
- Create a targeted sales plan within Links International's overall framework to achieve quarterly and annual sales target. Working with data provided to define target markets e.g. inbound enquires, open channels, marketing campaigns, global referrals, 3rd party referrals, etc.
- Develop and explore existing and reoccurring leads; maintain, develop and upsell existing clients; cultivate and develop potential clients, identify and, where possible, influence client needs through client visits, review and other methods (travel throughout Asia may be required).
- Use existing marketing kit and resources to conduct effective sales presentations, solution proposal, business negotiation and close deals both individually and as a team.
- Leverage other business units existing relationships across offices to maximize Links International's value proposition to clients.
- To provide weekly updates and reviews on individual and market performance and measures for improvement; use Links International's CRM and tools to ensure sales process efficiency.
- Desire and ability to build and drive a sales team
- Must want to work in a post-start up type environment, eg, enjoy working in high energy office, be able to take initiative independently and act to make a difference in the business.
- Must enjoy using new technology and closing deals
- Must be able to understand how to scale work smartly to leverage work and close deals at scale.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 3 years' experience in Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service or Sales. Experience in selling Human Resource Software or Services, Outsourcing Services, SaaS an advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills with key stakeholders, including Human Resource Directors/ Managers, Finance Directors / Managers and CEO's of small businesses through to Corporate
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills are required
- Experienced leader in sales management and proven track record in managing teams to achieve sales targets
- International exposure or experience through school or work preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese or Mandarin
To apply, please press apply now or call 3915 0212 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.