SATS HK Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SATS Ltd. in Singapore (www.sats.com.sg). We provide a full spectrum of professional ground handling services at the Hong Kong International Airport including both passenger and ramp handling services to airline customers. For more information, please visit our facebook (https://www.facebook.com/satshongkong)
We are now inviting high caliber individuals to join us for the following position.
Human Capital Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831797
- Leading a HR team and provide professional HR support in the development and delivery of the HR plan to achieve targets for the Company.
- Act as a business partner to provide a wide range of HR activities, including but not limited to recruitment, payroll administration, compensation, performance management, staff relations & etc.;
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and programmes to cope with the Company’s rapid development;
- Formulating, implementing and reviewing HR procedures and policies. Ensure compliance with labour law and related regulations;
- Responsible for enhancing and developing of HR systems to streamline the work processes;
- Carrying out any other duties as required and directed by the Company.
Capabilities and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience and at least 2 years in supervisory level
- Well-versed in HK Employment Ordinance, MPF, Data Privacy, Anti-discrimination ordinances and other related legislation
- Strong sense of responsibility, result-oriented, creative and proactive to drive for continuous improvements
- Organized, attention to details and able to manage multi-tasks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese