VTech is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. Founded in 1976, VTech’s mission is to design, manufacture and supply innovation and high quality products in a manner that minimizes any impacts on the environment, while creating sustainable value for its stakeholders and the community.
Human Factors Specialist II (VTT132/J03)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835720
Employer Ref. VTT132/J03
- Evaluate acoustic and visual performance of electronic products;
- Design user-friendly interface to meet users' expectation;
- Conduct benchmarking of various electronic products;
- Research to understand target customers' requirements and be able to translate them into feasible concepts;
- Define the functionality for electronic products and software applications;
- Work collaboratively with industrial designers and engineers to create products based on user-centred design principle;
- Present ideas to stakeholders at all stages of the product development process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Factors / Ergonomics, Psychology, Engineering
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, flexible work hours and other benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please forward cover letter and full resume with expected salary and quote job reference number to
VTech Group of Companies,
The Human Resources and Administration Department,
23/F, Block 1, Tai Ping Industrial Centre,
57 Ting Kok Road, Tai Po, Hong Kong
OR apply on-line directly through our corporate website at www.vtech.com/en/careers/
For more information about us, please visit our website at: www.vtech.com
All applications will be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer them to suitable openings within our Group.