We are a Hong Kong based recruitment professional company that connects companies and candidates to their success.
Triangle Recruitment is talented with over 30 years of recruitment experience combined in our team and is no doubt one of the most experienced in the local market.
Our core value holds with our passion. Our passion comes from becoming your partner, your friend, someone who understands your needs and wants. Our drive comes from the success we bring you, the feeling that we are worthwhile. We believe that services drives connections and that is what we are good at, we avoid time-wasting, misunderstandings and confusions.
For more information on our Recruitment Services, please visit http://www.trianglerecruit.com
We are constantly looking for talent to join in our company! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and keep yourself updated with market information!
Human Resource Manager - East Asia (Property Developer)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921515
Our client is a renowned property developer in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a high caliber candidate to lead their HR team.
The suitable candidate will:
- Lead a sizeable team to take care of full spectrum of HR functions
- Provide timely and professional HR advice and recommendations to hiring managers regarding to talent acquisition, staff retention, C&B, talent management etc.
- Ensure the payroll are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare annual budget & expenses report
- Prepare weekly cost estimation report, payroll cost allocation report, monthly headcount and payroll report
- Manage end-to-end recruitment activities from candidates sourcing, screening, interviewing, salary offering etc.
- Lead the C&B functions with the support of a small team from payroll, MPF, taxation, insurance, manpower budget, salary review & bonus exercise, etc.
- Review, develop and implement compensation and benefits policies, procedures and initiatives to ensure market competitiveness and compliance with statutory legislation
- Provide training and guidelines to line managers regarding to talent selection, performance management, succession planning, staff retention etc.
- Support any ad hoc HR projects as assigned by Operation Director
Candidates with PRC taxation system / mobility experience would be an advantage.
- Degree holder in HR, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 8 -10 years in HR and office administration working experience of which 5 years at managerial level
- Familiar with HK Employment Ordinance, knowledge in Hong Kong and PRC Labour Law (taxation) is preferable
- Hands-on experience in payroll and office administration
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; Mandarin will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people management skills are essential
- Able to work independently, initiative and energetic
Immediate available is highly preferred
If you are less experienced and want to challenge the role, you are also welcome to apply!