Easy One Financial Group Limited
Easy One Financial Group Limited (“Easy One FG”, Stock Code: 221) was listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in 2002. Easy One FG has recently expanded its business into the financial services segment.
The Company name signified our brand new business direction. Having started the money lending business, the Group’s footprints have extended to a new business area.
For the money lending, Easy One FG provides professional financial services including mortgage and personal loans, striving to provide a full range of financial services to our clients. Our timely loan service is one of the new initiatives to help the community realize the dream of home ownership. We endeavor to provide our clients with comprehensive services throughout the end-to-end mortgage process.
More information on our PRC projects is available at:
To cope with rapid expansion, we have the following opening in our company:
Human Resources & Administration Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778408
- Handle full spectrum of human resources functions including recruitment & selection, C&B, performance management, staff relations, etc
- Manage office administrative support such as procurement of office supplies, office renovation and maintenance, etc
- Supervise subordinates to work closely with all line managers on issues relating to human resources and administrative support
- Perform ad hoc assignments as assigned by supervisor
- Degree in Human Resources Management / Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant working experience
- Exposure in loan finance / securities industry is a highly preferred
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and other statutory requirements
- Critical eyes for details and processes as well as highly-developed organizational and time management skills
- Able to handle multi-tasks and meet deadlines
- Mature, flexible and independent with high level of proactiveness
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in spoken and written Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package, our benefits include:
- Performance bonus
- Education subsidy
- Professional membership fee sponsorship
- Life & medical insurance
- Annual leave
- Public holidays
- Staff purchase discount
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now".