Funing Property Management Ltd
We are a well-established company of an established group specialising in property and facility management founded in the mid-1980s. We now invite applications for the position of Human Resources & Admin. Officer at our Headquarters located in Sai Wan Ho.
Human Resources & Administration Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994366
- Assist department head to provide all-round HR service including but not limited to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, training & development and employee relations etc.
- Handle monthly payroll process, final payment calculation, MPF, benefit administration, tax filing, leave administration and performance management
- Compile regular HR statistics and prepare HR reports for management review
- Keep personal files and ensure all records are up-to-date, complete and accurate
- Handle general HR enquiries and ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate with minimum 2 years human resources experience preferably gained in property management industry
- Well-versed with the Employment Ordinance and related legislations in Hong Kong
- Attentive to details with strong analytical skills and good numeric sense
- Able to work independently in fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask under tight deadlines
- Good writing skills in Chinese and English
- Proficient in PC applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Immediate available is preferred
For interested parties, please press "APPLY NOW" button to submit a detailed CV as well as the current and expected remuneration.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes.