Target Insurance Co Ltd
Our Company is mainly engaged in underwriting motor insurance in Hong Kong. We have history of over 37 years and our holding company - Target Insurance (Holdings) Limited (6161.hk)recently get listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited on 15 January 2015. Our Company is one of the largest motor insurance companies in Hong Kong and offers high quality and professional insurance plans for our customers on taxis, public light buses, private cars, goods carrying vehicles and motorcycles, etc. We are now looking for candidate for the position mentioned underneath.
Human Resources & Administration Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996235
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in supporting full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, payroll, C&B, performance management, training & development and employee relations, new project, etc.
- Provide HR support to the managers in other departments on recruitment and other staff related issues
- Formulate, implement and review HR policies and procedures, staff handbook and forms
- Preparing HR and Admin related announcements and reports
- Maintain employees' personal records, prepare memo, employment contracts and relevant correspondence
- Organize employee relations activities such as annual dinner, Christmas party, other company events
- Provide supports and participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- High diploma holder or above, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 2 - 3 years’ related working experience
- Familiar with Employment Ordinances and MPF and related regulations;
- Detailed oriented with high level of accuracy
- High integrity with ability to handle confidential information
- Independent, takes the initiative & ownership for completing assignments to a high standard and able to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good in computer skills such as Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical benefit, double pay and discretionary year-end performance bonus.
Interested parties please send resume indicating current, expected salary and availability to HR Department by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.