Black Mountain is one of Asia's top Human Resources firms, providing support and solutions on all aspects of HR and employee benefits to clients in the Asia Pacific region. Our services include payroll administration, insurance broking, employee benefits consulting and administration services.
We offer a happy and relaxed working environment in Central, a five day week and a good competitive remuneration package with health benefits.
In order to meet the needs of company expansion, we are seeking a high caliber individual for the following position URGENTLY:
Human Resources Administrator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996669
- Assist all aspects of human resources administration; including but not limited to payroll, benefits administration, MPF administration, leave management, tax filing, visa application and handling employee related insurance issues
- Reviewing HR policies and procedures to ensure full compliance with HR related Ordinance and Regulations
- Update of the HR database(s) to ensure accuracy and maintenance of HRIS
- Liaise with insurance vendors and business partners
- Handle work visa applications, tax filing and enquiries for expatriates
- At least Form 7 / Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year solid experience in HR functions, prior experience in payroll administration in MNC is a plus
- Excellent multi-tasking skills to meet tight schedules
- Organized and good attention to details
- Mature and able to work independently
- Well versed in Employment and related Ordinance in Hong Kong
- Proficiency in PC applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is an advantage
Please send your detailed resume with your present and expected salary to our Recruitment Manager at Black Mountain (Hong Kong) Limited, 8/F Tai Sang Bank Building, 130-132 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now"
All application will be treated in strict confidence and information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.