Hutchison Ports is invested in developing new talents to drive our global business practices forward. We’re now inviting confident and data-savvy individuals to join our team as HR Analyst in the Hong Kong corporate office.
You will be exposed to a variety of initiatives and activities both within the function and across functions. In the process, you will acquire a solid foundation of HR principles and understand how they apply in core operations. Through hands-on project works, you will gain many necessary skills and the confidence you need to progress along your chosen path of career development.
Being part of the Group HR team at the corporate headquarters, you will have a chance to work on different projects covering a wide range of topics and subject matters, collaborating with colleagues from different teams and countries.
As our HR Analyst, you may come across any of the following on a typical day:
- Customise a database to record information you’ve obtained for analysis later on
- Dive into the details of some data and think of ways to understand, assess, and interpret the data
- Brainstorm and propose effective channels and media to relay messages, information, programmes and directives
- Speak to colleagues from Europe and the Middle East for a project you’re working on
- Touch up on a presentation concluding a research you’ve been tasked with
- Complete some core operational tasks on our HRMS
There will be some focused tasks on data management forming your core duties to perform and be responsible for. Otherwise, the tasks will be diverse, so that you will have to utilise fully your skills and creativity, and by doing so you can further your strengths and continue to grow and mature professionally.
Desired Skills and Qualities
- University graduate in any discipline with 2-3 years’ work experience
- Advance user of Microsoft Excel; demonstrated professional proficiency in data management via the software
- Sensitive to numbers, experience in handling complex and multiple sets of data would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with good command in written and spoken English a must
- Strong logical and analytical mind, like to take initiative in delivering solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, knowledge in web publishing or graphic design applications a plus
- A team player who can juggle multiple priorities
- Curious, eager learner with the flexibility to adapt to different requirements
We offer wide exposures and opportunities to those with the potential to grow into a management role in the terminal operations business in the near future.
Please send your full resume, current and expected salary to us. For further information, please visit our website at https://hutchisonports.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment-related purposes only within the CK Hutchison Group of companies. Applicants not having heard from us within six weeks of the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.