Human Resources Assistant
Epicurean Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835578
- Provide all-round human resources support to the team including recruitment and employment, payroll, MPF and taxation
- Update and maintain human resources data base and personnel records
- Perform all-round administrative support to HR department
- Support Human Resources ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 1 year relevant working experience with exposure in F&B environment is an absolute advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded and well-organized
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS office applications and Chinese Word Processing
Interested parties, please email your resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within the Epicurean group. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Epicurean Management Limited
About Epicurean Management Limited
Founded in 1991, Epicurean is one of the leading hospitality groups in the development, management and operation of innovative food and beverage concepts in Hong Kong, offering a diverse cuisine selection including Western bars and restaurants, Chinese and Japanese concepts. We own and operate over 80 iconic restaurants and bars in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan and Singapore. All venues are the preferred dining destinations for millions of people from around the world such as The Peak Lookout, Osteria Felice, Agave, Xia Fei, Jimmy’s Kitchen, and Sushi Sei.
To cope with our fast expansion, we are looking for a proactive and energetic talent to join our Group.