The Tung Wah Group of Hospitals is the largest charitable organization in Hong Kong. At present, we offer Medical and Health Services, Education Services and Community Services to the community with over 300 service centres spreading over the territory of Hong Kong.
Human Resources Assistant II (REF: A3/HRAII/PS/JOBS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995005
Employer Ref. A3/HRAII/PS/JOBS
Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Process payroll transactions;
- process and prepare documents of work injury/occupational disease cases and handle correspondence to the Labour Department, insurance companies, adjustors and solicitors;
- provide assistance in issuing operational guidelines and give logistical support for briefing sessions;
- provide clerical support for provident fund administration and meetings;
- process various applications of personnel functions including acting appointment, outside work/secondment, early retirement/extension of service and certificate of service;
- answer general enquiries relating to payroll, employees compensation and provident fund administration; and
- perform any other clerical duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) and Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- able to speak fluent Cantonese; and
- proficient in both Chinese and English word-processing skills.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the HKCEE results/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 3 February 2017. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 May 2017 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER