Global Credit Management Co.
The Global Group is built on the solid foundation and success of flagship company Global Credit Management Co, (GCMC) which was established in Hong Kong in 1994. Today, the Global group of companies counts major corporations in the financial and telecommunications sectors as its loyal clients. With a staff strength of 500, the group now has five offices across the Asia Pacific, particularly Hong Kong, China and Malaysia. To facilitate our ambitious development in the region, we are now seeking high caliber individuals with firm commitment to fill the following positions:
Human Resources Assistant Manager / Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836590
- Responsible for all-rounded human resources functions and staff related development
- Coordinating human resources issues between Hong Kong headquarter & PRC office
- Responsible for monitoring all personnel functions including maintain the attendance and leave record, part of payroll and taxation administration
- Develop the effective hiring channels, make sure the recruitment practices are conducted at a high professional standard and in a timely manner to improve the hiring efficiency as well as to select qualified talents for the Company
- Manage annual performance management and audits of the organization
- Assist in reviewing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Providing secretarial support to Chief Executive Officer
- Coordinating staff recreation activities and events
- Draft letter, memo and HR document
- Lead and supervise HK & China teams to deliver full spectrum of human resource functions
- Support ad hoc HR projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent discipline
- 3-5 years’ HR working experience gained from sizable companies with at least 1 year in supervision level, PRC HR experience will be an advantage
- At least 1-3 years relevant experience in a supervisory / managerial level
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, knowledge in PRC labor law is a plus
- Independent, mature and self-motivated
- Capable to communicate with different level of staffs
- Detail-minded, independent and highly organized with the ability to prioritize
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Chinese word-processing
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Chinese & Mandarin
- Immediately available is preferred
Candidate with more experience might be considered as Human Resources Manager.
We offer attractive remunerative package to right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with availability and expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.