We are a prestigious and reputable listed company in Hong Kong, to cope with our rapid expansion, we are now sincerely inviting high caliber professionals to join us.
Human Resources Assistant Officer (Operations)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783120
- Perform a wide variety of HR Generalist duties such as monthly payroll process, final payment, MPF and benefit administration, labour cases, work injury, leave and performance management
- Maintain employee data in HRIS and ensure all records are up-to-date and accurate
- Compile regular HR related statistics and reports for management review
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in any disciplines, majoring in HRM would be an advantage
- 1 year's experience or above in sizable organization would be preferred
- Well-versed with Employment Ordinance and HR practice
- Analytical, innovative and able to change at fast pace
- Independent, presentable, well-organized with positive working attitude
- Strong sense of ownership, result-oriented and ability to handle multi-tasks
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
Competitive Salary will be offered to the right candidate. For application, please update your resume by clicking "APPLY NOW" or complete the online application form which is available at and sent to the corresponding email address together with your full resume, present & expected salary
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be kept for a reasonable period in accordance with the legal requirements.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. Our vacancy is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.