Will you outgrow the job?
or will you have opportunity to grow?
Work with top quality professionals. Operate in a collaborative environment. Face challenges that tap your intellect. Develop innovative new client solutions. Continue to build your expertise.
At Deloitte, you can go as far as your ambition will take you.
We're looking for a high calibre professional to take up the following opportunity:
Human Resources Assistant / Officer - Shared Service Centre (1 Year Contract) - Hong Kong
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146327
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 21 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Ulaanbaantar, Wuhan and Xiamen in China.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
• To participate in day-to-day HR operation duties including but not limited to payroll and final salary payment calculation, staff transfer & secondment, benefits administration, on boarding and off boarding arrangement, etc.
• To provide value added and customer-oriented services and advices to employees and HR counterparts
• To prepare regular and ad hoc management reports
• To assist in implementation and administration of firm-wide HR initiatives and projects
• A degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Information Technology or related disciplines
• Around 1-2 years' relevant experience, preferably from sizable multinational company
• Good understanding of local employment legislations
• Good command of both English and Chinese, including Mandarin
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently under tight timelines. Proactive and passionate about delivering good quality service with a flexible can-do attitude
• Good Excel skills with practical work experience in SAP HCM are highly preferable
• Candidate with more experience would be considered for Human Resources Officer position
Please submit an online application via our careers site (https://jobs2.deloitte.com/cn/en/job/DELOA004X124895/Human-Resources-Assistant-Officer-Shared-Service-Centre-1-Year-Contract-Human-Resources-Hong-Kong)
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory. Risk Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.