Human Resources Business Partner
Robert Walters Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005219987
Employer Ref. 567690/001
A world leading financial corporation is currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to join their team. You will be directly reporting to Human Resources Director.
- Functions as HR Strategic Generalist providing HR counsel to business management teams; responsible for support in execution of HR strategies and programs that support business and corporate goals
- provide quality and efficient HR services in a cost effective manner that meet customer expectation and HR standard
- engages in overall talent practices including workforce planning, success profiling, on-boarding, talent
development and management, retention, and engagement programs
- engages in overall talent practices including workforce planning, success profiling, on-boarding, talent development and management, retention, and engagement programs
- monitors employee climate to identify issues/trends; counsel managers on identifying issues and implementing corrective actions, while also seeing opportunities to increase engagement
- works with local management team to develop and implement engagement and retention plans
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related discipline/preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Human Resources Business Partner for a notable MNC
- Fluency in Cantonese and English is a must
- Financial Industry background is preferred however not essential
- Broad HR Generalist skills, including: compensation and benefits, employee relations, recruiting, local and federal law knowledge
- Preferred experienced and knowledge in HRMS and other HR Systems; PeopleSoft experience a plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.