HONG KONG ADVENTIST HOSPITAL-STUBBS ROAD is a reputable not for profit acute care private hospital serving international and local patients with quality personalized healthcare. We offer a variety of niche services in lifestyle management, cardiology and cardiac thoracic surgery, oncology, obstetrics & gynecology, orthopedic, ophthalmology, pediatrics, urology & dentistry. With recent development in our advanced diagnostic equipment, improvement and expansion of our services and facilities, we are currently seeking individuals who strongly believe in professionalism, dedication and compassion to our patients.
Human Resources Clerk (1-year contract Full-time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992269
- Assist in the daily operations of the Human Resources department in all-rounded HR functions
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- 5-day work week
- Minimum F.5 education required
- Previous working experience is an added advantage
- Good computer skills
- Pleasant with good customer service and communication skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Able to work under pressure
- Immediate availability is an added advantage
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates. Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by clicking "Apply Now".
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 3 months.