Human Resources Coordinator (Part Time - 30 Hours/Week)
The Hong Kong Football Association Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918254
(Remark: The position refers to the approved role “Administrative Assistant – Part Time” under LCSD subvention)
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the appointee will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks related to employment matters with particular focus on the government subvented employees. The main duties are listed below:-
- Undertake administrative and clerical duties in the Human Resources Office.
- Perform filing, record keeping and data protection, administer sensitive employee information and documentation.
- Enter and update large volumes of employee information into databases and ensure the data is accurate and complies with legislation.
- Assist in payroll, leave, MPF management and issues cheques payments.
- Work with the Senior Human Resources Officer to carry out training and development initiatives.
- Other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree holder major in Human Resources Management is preferable, must attain post-secondary education and meet the following requirements:
Grade E / Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B), Chinese and Mathematics in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination; or Level 2 or equivalent or above in five subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination
- Preferably have more than 2 years relevant experience in the similar position.
- Working knowledge of HR software and information system is an advantageous
- Familiar with MS-Office application
- A high level of professionalism, the ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Well-organized, methodical and thorough approach to work.
The successful candidate will be offered on a contract term employment. The working hours will not be more than 120 hours per month. (An average of 30 hours per week with flexible schedule, work in office within normal business hours only). Starting salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested parties must submit the completed application enclosing a full CV with details of current & expected remuneration to HR Section of HKFA by clicking "Apply Now" on or before 12 December 2016.
Please visit http://www.hkfa.com/en/load_page/82 for downloading the application form.
The information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for the purpose of considering your employment application.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Football Association Ltd
About The Hong Kong Football Association Ltd
Established in 1914, the Hong Kong Football Association (HKFA) is the national sports association for football in Hong Kong. We are committed to enhance the football development in Hong Kong, achieve the highest possible standards of football at all levels, and further heighten the governance of football sport. We organize football leagues, different local and international competitions, provide coaching education / referee training courses, promote women’s football and futsal, deliver youth football development activities, with the aim to promote football development in Hong Kong, nurture quality performance of football players at different levels and enhance the competitiveness of Hong Kong Representative Teams to achieve the higher position in FIFA ranking.
We endeavour to accomplish our missions through continual collaborations with football clubs and stakeholders for pursuing different initiatives towards the betterment of football development in Hong Kong.
We now call for applications to fill this government subvented position “Administrative Assistant - Part Time” which will be financially supported by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. The successful candidate will be appointed substantively to the post of Human Resources Coordinator (Part Time).