Human Resources Generalist
China Bohai Bank Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992940
- Assist in all-rounded human resources functions including but not limited to payroll processing, compensation & benefits administration and recruitment
- Directly report to the department head and assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- University degree in Human Resources, Administration or related disciplines
- 3-5 years or above relevant experience in banking or finance industry
- Well-versed with the Employment Ordinance, MPF Schemes Ordinance and other regulatory requirements
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent level of spoken Mandarin is an advantage
- Immediately available is preferred
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to China Bohai Bank Co., Ltd.
About China Bohai Bank Co., Ltd.
China Bohai Bank Co., Ltd. (the “Bank”) is the first national joint-stock commercial bank founded with the approval of the State Council since 1996. It also the first Chinese-funded commercial bank introducing overseas strategic investors at the establishment stage and the first national joint-stock commercial bank headquartered in Tianjin. As at the end of 2015, the Bank’s total assets and total liabilities amounted to RMB764,235 million and RMB728,678 million.
The Bank’s Hong Kong Representative Office is anticipating to upgrade from a representative office to a branch in Hong Kong subject to the official approval.
It offers varied job opportunities across many areas, including corporate banking, financial institution, treasury, risk management, legal and compliance, finance, human resources, operations, IT and general administration. If you are seeking a dynamic and promising career, please send your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary by Apply Now button.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the “Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance” and will be used only for recruitment purposes.