Human Resources Generalist
Robert Walters Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220198
Employer Ref. 567750/001
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.
- manage all aspects in HR including Recruitment and Selection; Training and Development; Compensation and Benefits; Payroll
- provide quality and efficient HR services in a cost effective manner that meet customer expectation and HR standard
- partners with talent acquisition and hiring managers in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding employees; provides tools/resources to new employees on culture, company, and groups
- staff training & development, liaise with departmental managers to identify staff training needs, prepare and implement the annual training plan and implement appropriate training and development activities
- assist HR manager to review, manage and optimize team performance through Performance Management, Succession Planning and Employee Development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related discipline/preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Human Resources as a generalist for a notable MNC
- Fluency in Cantonese and English is a must
- Financial Industry background is essential
- Preferred experienced and knowledge in HR System and MS Office
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
A international asset management corporation is currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join their team. You will be directly reporting to Human Resources Manager.